Saturday, November 5, 2011

Granted myself a free day...

Town with Widya was rather amusing cus that girl actually bought winnie the pooh and tigger soft toys from the flea we visited (i think shes still very much a kid haha to think she's actually older than me hmm...) Oh and yes she even got herself a Spongebob tee from h&m's KIDS section! Ah, see i told you!


Moving on..i had my first taste of Garrett's Popcorn and i never knew it existed till today (^ ̄)  But anyway, it was really quite yummy heh so heres a pic for you guys introducing #widyathehappychild
 So recently i've also joined Instagram and i must say its a really useful app for taking quick pictures ;) 
Outfit of the day: Knitted top: F21 | Jeans: Topshop 
(chopped off my face cus its always too fugly to be shown sobs)
Tried on this burgundy skirt from Newlook and really love the colour and fit but it was rather overpriced at 30bucks...and i think i was supposed to have pulled it up higher hmm..
And this crushed velvet dress in maroon from Topshop ahhh i kept running my fingers over the material so sooo soft...saddest thing is its a whopping 69bucks (╥﹏╥)
So i made it up by getting myself a maroon velvet headband instead oh well...
I should shower soon..my blog's readership's probably zero and idk why i'm even composing this but whaddaeva 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment